– Please have your child wear something comfortable. Sweatpants, leggings, shorts, leotards, t-shirts, etc.
– Please refrain from wearing jeans or anything with snaps and buttons. Those items scratch the bars.
– Socks are permitted, but are not to be worn on the tumble track or in the pit.
– We DO NOT suggest wearing dance tights or any other tights. They are slippery and make it difficult to spot your child.
– Level 3 and higher must wear leotards!
Making up classes:
If your child misses class due to illness, a school function, or has a conflict, we will allow your child to make up the class. They will have to come to another class at their skill level. Please make sure to arrange it with your instructor or the front desk staff prior to attending the class.
In cases of bad weather, the gym will close if there is a Driving Ban or State of Emergency. In these instances, we will post it on Facebook that we are cancelling classes, we will send out an email and have it announced on WBTA. If for some reason we do have to cancel class, a make-up day will be determined.